Yeastar, nhà sản xuất hàng đầu trên thế giới về các thiết bị tổng đài IP cho doanh nghiệp SMEs, chính thức thông báo các dòng sản phẩm S-Series VoIP PBX, Cloud PBX, and K2 IP-PBX giờ đây có thể tích hợp với phần mềm Microsoft Teams collaboration trong bộ Office 365. Việc tích hợp này cho phép người dùng theo nhóm ở các nhánh có thể nhận các cuộc gọi nội mạng và ngoại mạng trực tiếp trong ứng dụng nhóm.
Seeing a massive growth in recent months, Microsoft Teams currently has more than 75 million daily active users. However, though it offers Calling Plans and SBC directing routing options for voice, they are either fall shot in calling features or require technical expertise and large investments on the SBC equipment, making it disruptive or costly to add enterprise voice to the Teams environment.
Designed for SMEs, Yeastar PBX System is an award-winning VoIP phone system with UC capabilities, which helps businesses get more done with less effort. Yeastar for Microsoft Teams integration solution offers the huge Teams user base an easy, quick, and cost-effective way to bridge the business phone system with Teams without any disruption to their existing phone service.
Voice-enable Teams Users with Yeastar PBX System to:
- place and receive calls from anywhere on any device via the Teams App
- keep the existing phone numbers and any SIP endpoints on Teams
- set up customized IVR scripts to suit specific business needs
- support advanced call management to forward, transfer, hold, and mute calls
- access more calling features such as call recording, ring group, voicemail to email, etc.
- consolidate business communications and collaboration on a single platform
- simplify configuration and administration with the easy setup process
“As a remote working friendly solution, Yeastar for Microsoft Teams is suitable for businesses that have employees using Microsoft Teams to seamlessly connect Teams users, non-Teams users, and customers outside the organizations, thus create a truly unified experience.” said Alan Shen, CEO of Yeastar, “It will enable service providers, resellers and MSPs to deliver a full-fledged telephony solution to Microsoft Teams users so that they can fill the gap for their established Teams users base or reach new customers with a complete unified communications & collaboration solution.”
Yeastar for Microsoft Teams App is now available on Microsoft AppSource with a 30-day free trial. For more information on this integration solution, please visit here.